Friday, September 09, 2005

woe! and spiders.

kate. you're supposed to post more than once a week! you can't be all gung ho about blogging, talk me into starting one, and then not update yours. nuh uh.

ok, the exterminator dude is coming to the house today to kill a variety of insects (five completely separate types of insects, actually) (which i'm not going to name here, lest you people think my house is one big insect factory) (it is not; we just haven't had the house sprayed since we bought it in april).

are spiders insects? hmmm...arachnids...ok, four types of insects and one non-insect. anyhow, last night i had dreams about huge spiders crawling around and trying to bite me. one was a tarantula that was as big as my head. i also dreamed i was at my job that i quit about a month ago. the funny thing about this dream is that it incorporated a bunch of things i don't like:

*spiders
*my last job
*sweeping. the floor at the old job was full of leaves and i had to sweep (my dogs track in leaves all the time and i have to sweep daily, which sucks)
*high school
*a baby. this is the second time this week i've had a baby dream! it was awful! well, last dream i was in labor for the better part of a day, and the kid was not coming out. this time, the tarantula was headed towards the baby to bite it.
*filing stacks of papers from 1988 (yes, a component of my last job)

i have no idea what this means. my brain is totally cheating me out of warm fuzzy dreams.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

i think i'm being mocked!

this is only ok because it's friday, and i love friday.

(everything had to look pretty! and consistent!)

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home