Wednesday, August 31, 2005

tried to post twice today. i lost my post, rewrote it, lost it again, got frustrated and gave up. it was a long post! and it was a good one, too. alas, it was not meant to be.

now i'm trying to:

1. study for the GRE. again. or, rather, still. this has been an ongoing thing for the past four and a half months. am taking it one more time and then never ever ever again. i'm beginning to think that the GRE is encouraging masochistic tendencies, like non-stop torturous studying.

2. write my grad school statement of purpose. not happening. (more torture)

3. read for class. that should be easy.

4. stay away from my computer long enough to get any of the above done.

meh.

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

it's not my synapses. it's that i have no purpose.

1:55 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

sniff.

and every time i watch the news it makes me cry. my favorite city is UNDERWATER and it's not faaaaiirrr.

i'm awfully whiny today.

and i already hate humanity. you should know that!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home