Saturday, September 10, 2005

bored of my head.

not much to post about today; i'm really just tired of seeing my own face staring back at me on my blog, and if this entry is long enough then it should make the sarah face go away.

i think i will have to use a list to make this happen. what about...things sarah wants:

1. this

2. less depressing news stories, like the one here.

3. more shoes. pretty shoes.

4. oh yeah. that knit hat wig thing that's linked from kate's blog. please?

5. a lush, green grassy yard. right now it is sort of...dead. i never cared about what my lawn looked like until it became my responsibility to take care of it. it is a sign of my total failure as a naturey yard person. in not unrelated news, i cannot keep plants alive either.

ok, mission accomplished. sorry that this was the most boring post ever.

ps--kate, now it's your turn. post a kate picture on your page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home