Tuesday, October 18, 2005

i expect a kangaroo. soon.

since linda tagged me & i'm waiting on my kangaroo to arrive from australia (she said it's in the mail), i'll oblige her.

the fifth sentence from my 23rd post:

"i wish i had more interesting things to say." followed by: "i do not."

i hope that doesn't sum up my blog. if it does i should just stop the torture now.

last night alvin told me that i am the most pro-objectifying person he knows. i thought that was really funny. i told him that's (part of) my blog name. of course, he'd know that if he ever read it.

i'll update later. i'm hoping frito girl will entertain me during class. i don't want to disappoint susan. and susan, i hope you feel better soon!

(and the rules, should anyone need them: 1. Go into your archives 2.Find your 23rd post 3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to it.) 4. Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules 5.Tag five other people.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home