Thursday, October 20, 2005

so much for free speech.

a couple of weeks ago i wrote about this reaction to the anti-W sticker on my car. that sticker has been on my car for over a year, and so far there hasn't been much negative reaction to it. until now.

this morning as i was leaving for a dentist appointment i noticed something new: a W etched into the side of my car. i wish i were angry, but mostly i feel sad and violated and like this epitomizes the reason i got the sticker in the first place.

it's not going to be cheap to get this fixed. once i do, should i get rid of the sticker in favor of keeping my car from being vandalized again? is that a no-brainer? i shouldn't have to decide between my right to free speech and keeping my property from being damaged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home