Friday, July 07, 2006

keywords that lead to my blog, part III

  • stalking objectification
  • objectification and oppression of women in marriage
  • katie llama trent reznor
  • beagle bark dysfunctional
  • do female rabbits thump
  • incessant sniffing and licking in 13 in beagles
  • macramae how to
  • deviance and therapy
  • how can i stop my cat from peeing on my belongings
  • how to get a beagle to stop barking during the night
  • should i become a flight attendant
  • perpetually sarah
for the inquiring minds that want to know: the cookie was v. good.

1 Comments:

Blogger cchang said...

katie llama trent reznor
I'm missing some connection here. "Katie Trent Reznor" I get.
"Llama trent reznor" I get, but don't really want to think about but all four seem odd to me.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home