Monday, December 04, 2006

so tired.

tuesday is the last day of class. one more presentation, one more sixteen page paper to write by next monday (wheee!), several prisoners to play with in the next week, and then i'm done until january. this is good, because complete exhaustion and total overwhelmedness hit a few hours ago while i was working on my presentation and oh my god i'm tired. i can't remember being this tired since i don't know when.

hot new girl is still hot and is now on my list of favorite people. anyone who gets up before dawn to make coffee for me *and* cooks me dinner two nights in a row is totally on that list. she's also putting music on my ipod so i'll use it, which is the sweetest thing ever. it's really good to have someone in my life who counteracts my slothiness. and has tattoos. and is hot hot hot.

i need to post more after the semester is over. it makes me sad that my blog is so neglected.

2 Comments:

Blogger Runner Susan said...

if you post more, i'll make you a new banner . . . a prison inspired one.

12:24 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

that's awesome. i promise to post more soon. :)

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home