Wednesday, August 30, 2006

happy blog birthday to me.

today is my one year blog anniversary. i'm not sure why i'm keeping track of this, except that other people do, too.

(speaking of anniversaries--sort of--next tuesday it will be four months since i moved out of my house.)

it's hard to believe it's been a year. it's gone by pretty quickly.

i celebrated today by eating a wild cherry sno cone. and then going to target. and maybe with a piece of chocolate cheese cake. there was much celebration on blog birthday day, though only coincidentally. i celebrated like it was any other day of the week! which means i really need to cut that out.

5 Comments:

Blogger cchang said...

Happy blog birthday! Cake...mmmm yum

10:16 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

yes, cake is good. :) i want some now.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I've never celebrated a blog birthday before. I even had to go into my archives to find out when mine was. So I missed my three year blog birthday on July 19th. I'm totally old-school.

5:12 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Dude, you seriously need some new content, yo.

5:50 AM  
Blogger cchang said...

I second that. I'm assuming Sarah's got so much going on, the idea of typing it just wears her out. LOL. And when are you gonna comment on other people's journals, damnit!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home