Thursday, September 22, 2005

the statement of purpose is now making me whiny.

this morning has been slightly disappointing because:

1. i woke up
2. the beagle dog was howling
3. i remembered that there's a large, scary hurricane headed at me--ok, so my mom pointed out that the hurricane does not have a personal vendetta against sarah, but close enough...
4. then i found out that the rumors about voodoo fest being rescheduled to austin were false, and that it will instead be in memphis. memphis does more closely resemble new orleans than austin does, but still. i won't get to see trent! in zilker park! with tens of thousands of other people!

bah.

but my statement of purpose is closer to being done--one more question to answer, and then the editing begins--and the english guru person says it's good. that makes me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home