Sunday, February 19, 2006

a few of the web searches that lead to moi*

hot tarsier on lemur action
is deviance a good thing?
facts on deviance
deviance be a good thing
number keeps calling my phone
why people go postal

i realize i'm perpetuating the problem, but i had to see hot tarsier on lemur action again.

*many of the more interesting searches originate in other countries using some version of google that is way cooler than the google i'm used to. and by way cooler i mean it actually leads poor, unsuspecting googlers to my blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger cchang said...

Hee hee. How did you do that? Googled your blog name or is there a nifty function on google that shows search string queries that lead to your blog? Confused here! (I'm also guessing that you never got my e-mail. :( Silly e-mail...)

12:56 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

i use statcounter.com, which is a free service that lets you embed code in your page and returns results about how long a unique user is on your page, their location, which site they came from, etc.

it's neat to see who's looking at my blog...thankfully, there aren't too many people from austin (which is what i wanted to make sure of).

3:10 PM  
Blogger cchang said...

That's pretty cool! I should do that. Hmmm, I think there are about 4 people who look at my blog and I can name all of them. LOL.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home