Friday, November 04, 2005

two tests down, two to go.

i just got home from taking my statistics test and oh my god my brain is fried. the test wasn't difficult so much as complicated, but yay me! i packed my head full of relevant statistical information this morning and should have done well on it. i checked and double checked answers and was finished an hour and a half later, and once i got to my car i was like, keys. i know i need to do something with my keys, but what? oh yeah. open the door.

the drive home was kind of fuzzy.

the one thing that got me through my test, besides the four o'clock deadline and the desire to see daylight once more, was that i was planning on going to starbucks (sorry, i'm talking about starbucks again) on my way home because after that test i totally deserved a latte. but then on the fuzzy drive home i remembered microsoft money. i started using ms money a couple of days ago to keep track of bills and spending and to try to start a budget, because we suck and haven't been able to do it on our own so far. i imported bank and credit card accounts and such and it started to get scary when i saw--in a pretty pie chart (mmmm, pie)--things like just how much i'm spending on coffee every week. i also took a debt quiz. the results were not good. i think ms money said i had a spending problem, or something equally offensive. so in light of my new budget software essentially pointing and laughing at my credit card issues, i decided to skip starbucks and have coffee at home. even though i was going to spend cash on the coffee, cash that ms money doesn't know about because i acquired it by selling my beloved futon and i didn't tell ms money about that sale. money doesn't need to know, though i wouldn't be surprised if it someone found out and recorded that income for me already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home