Thursday, November 03, 2005

why?

pms is here again and it's making me angry.

none of my clothes fit right, and everything hurts, and all i wanna do is eat lots of chocolate. but then i feel bad about the chocolate binging, which pisses me off, and everything still hurts, and now i'm frustrated because nothing is right and that makes me want to cry.

at least alvin has caught on to this and knows what to expect. this morning he said that today is the beginning of several days where i want to Talk About Our Relationship--the part about where i think our relationship isn't working and will continue not to work. when he said that, i made a mental note not to have any relationship conversations with him, but later i found myself thinking about all the things he doesn't do right. then i got annoyed because he's right and this is the beginning of several days of agony.

i need to study for my upcoming test but i can't sit still for more than 10 minutes at a time. how do i expect to go back to school if i can't concentrate for longer than it takes me to eat a handful of hershey's kisses? why haven't the admissions people made their decisions yet? and why do my beady-eyed dogs keep staring at me? and following me around? like i want to be anywhere near them? i don't think so.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

hee. yep, it's that bad.

i try to ignore it every month, but no. it won't let me ignore it.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home