Wednesday, November 02, 2005

two things:

1. susan is awesome for designing a header for me. i love it! and you made it larger! i love the colors! and the green eye! thank you!! :)

2. i didn't have any caffeine past 10 a.m. yesterday, just because i didn't think about it. well, i thought about it once yesterday evening but i was like, nah. i don't need to drink coffee at night.

i was so wrong. i woke up this morning with a pounding caffeine-deficiency headache that won't go away, despite the grande coffee that i've (sadly) almost finished. also, i finally gave up mocking starbucks lingo and decided that what the hell, if i'm going to like them, i can use their silly terminology. i bet they like me more now when i order a grande coffee instead of calling it a medium coffee. i'm still annoyed with their caramel macchiato, because it's not a real macchiato, but other than that they've won me over.

my head hurts. and i really should quit talking about starbucks so much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I celebrated not biting the dental hygenist by gettin a grande cafe mocha afterward. I don't get near a Starbucks often so it was heaven!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home