Wednesday, January 11, 2006

four things*

four jobs i've had:
1. transcriber
2. coffee shop person (or, as my supervisor lovingly? called me: bar wench)
3. writer (unpaid)
4. ebayer (paid)

four movies i could watch over and over:
1. amelie
2. the little mermaid
3. beetlejuice
4. fried green tomatoes

four places i've lived:
1. houston
2. del rio
3. austin
(texas is a big state)
4. chapel hill, nc

(feel like i'm filling out a job application--jobs held? past addresses? SKILLS? EDUCATION? WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU?!?!)

four tv shows i love to watch:
1. desperate housewives
2. south park
3. grey's anatomy
4. law & order

four places i've been on vacation:
1. asheville, nc
2. providence, ri
3. new orleans
4. northern california
(apparently i only visit coastal states)

four websites i visit daily:
1. cnn
2. google
3. salon
4. craigslist

four of my favorite foods:
1. dark chocolate
2. cheese enchiladas
3. sandwiches
4. fresh coffee

four places i'd rather be:
1. geneva, switzerland
2. asleep
3. outside, but only if it's cold but i'm warm & the sky is the right shade of blue & i feel like being outside. ok, for real, i like it inside.
4. california (i'd totally go outside--willingly--if i was in california)

four albums i can't live without:
1. belle & sebastian: dear catastrophe waitress
2. modest mouse: good news for people who love bad news
3. eliza gilkyson: hard times in babylon
4. inviolet: living backwards

four random things about me:
1. most of this information is already in my blog, albeit not in list form
2. i wish i had unlimited funds to remodel my house
3. i'm making earrings for my mom for her birthday
4. i like parentheses. can you tell?

*i think you people know enough about me to be me. and because i'm tired of myself, i'm limiting myself to one sarah blog list a year and this is it.

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

it's the fact that i get to sing along to the music. badly. and katherine, you're a totally evil aider and abetter.

i could have listed blogs under my top four sites, but i thought you might want to read something you didn't already know. see? that's why.

8:36 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

gasp!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home