Saturday, January 07, 2006

sweet dreams are made of this.

i had this great dream last night where i met trent at a NIN concert that was held in a parking garage full of cars. um, the parking garage full of cars part wasn't great, but the trent meeting part was. dream trent was very polite and attentive and sweet and he hugged me. twice. he also totally wanted me and i know this because he gave me an i want you look. unfortunately for me, i was dressed in a retarded outfit that consisted of actual pieces of clothing from my wardrobe that should never be paired together in real life, and i couldn't find my pants. they were lost in the parking garage and i kept thinking, if i could just find my pants i wouldn't look so stupid. trent didn't seem to notice that i was pantless and looked ridiculous. maybe he just didn't look down.

the truly unfortunate thing is that, upon waking, the fond feelings i used to have for trent back before he turned all L.A.? they're baaaack. i seem to suffer from the phoebe problem, which consists of arbitrarily liking and disliking people based on dreams i have about them. the only good thing to be said for this is it's only applicable to people i don't really know. i'm hoping that somebody can talk me out of liking him because life is easier when i don't have crushes on completely unattainable celebrities who reek of L.A. and totally would not want me in real life.

5 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

sex with satan is definitely disturbing. even if it seemed normal at the time, it's the sort of thing where you'd wake up and say, wtf?

8:42 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

was satan at least hot hot hot?

11:02 AM  
Blogger cchang said...

Oh, I can tell you plenty to get you uninterested. He smells like oldspice just like Meathead claimed. Focus on how distant he was to me and pretend you were in my shoes. Um, re-read all the whiny posts I sent you? Oh, I know, focus on his lack of hair and his enormous shoulder pads.

Here's a great one: A gal set up an entire fundraiser for Hurican Katrina in his name, raised 10k, and apparentl, he didn't thank her publicly or privately.

6:55 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

and in that pic, he looks like henry rollins. 'nuf said.

and thanks. :)

8:12 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

do not!

(need a new m.o.)

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home