Saturday, March 25, 2006

for the love of my pretty new mac.

i've been so overjoyed with my new mac(book pro) and all its nifty features that i haven't had time to blog. also, i'm drowning in school. not really, but almost. i will be. soon.

unlike susan, my mac love does not manifest itself in monitor licking, though i totally understand how it could get to that point. if i find myself licking any part of my laptop i'll be sure to take pictures.

and once the drowning stops i'll have more to say. like, what made me think going back to school would be a good idea? actually, i'm already saying that but by the end of the semester i'll really mean it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I want a MacBook Pro too, but Suzie insisted that we needed the ginormous iMacs that need regular licking.

4:41 PM  
Blogger cchang said...

If group work wasn't such a drag, would you perhaps be enjoying school more? BTW, have you seen this Hello Kitty laptop? You certainly can't lick fur and feathers, so it is a fortunate thing that your laptop is lickable:
http://static.flickr.com/28/47661442_0e660897c3_m.jpg

10:26 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

i kinda sekritly like pink, but that's just wrong. it's like a boa-wrapped laptop that the pink panther threw up on.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home