Tuesday, May 16, 2006

i got more game than parker brothers, biatch.

so said one of my roommates tonight while he was kicking some goblin ass in his newest video game conquest. i was amused.

i miss playing video games and now have access to the xbox so conveniently located in the living room, but i'm afraid that being one with the xbox might derail me from school this summer. then again, maybe not. maybe i won't play for 10 hours a day. really, there's only one way to find out: i need a game. if anyone has any suggestions, i'm listening.

but before the gaming addiction begins: i'm being kicked out of my room for the next few days--dude whose room i'm sort of subletting is returning until sunday and then leaves again for a couple of weeks--and i'm either staying in my sister's room during that time or visiting my parents. my parents are a four-hour drive away. my sister, her room is a four-second walk away. when i think of it in those terms it sounds much easier to stay here than to drive across the state. but i promised to visit, and my mom promised to cook for me. not having to procure my own food sounds super nice. my mom promised me french toast. i should be all over that. but the laziness!

i'm pretty sure i want the official vacations from sarah to officially be over now, or at least for an end to be in sight. it is an interesting test to see how long people can go without talking to or emailing me and generally pretending i don't exist, but really i'm not sure i want to know how long this can go on. i have a feeling it could be indefinite. that makes me sad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

You can drive to Indiana and hang out here. You could be my au pair. Unpaid of course, but still super fun.

4:17 AM  
Blogger cchang said...

I say home cooked food from Mom is enough reason to drive 4 hours to see her. Beside, you need some momma love at the moment. You can see Shannon any ole day.

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home